Skip to content
Bradshaw’s Guide

Barrow

Close by Barrow Island, one mile in length and beyond Walney Island, eight miles long which is a mossy, flat sand bank, are the remains of a forest. On Haw Point there is a fixed revolving light, erected in 1790, and which can be seen at a distance of 13 miles.

Spotted a mistake? Suggest a correction on GitHub.