Skip to content
Bradshaw’s Guide

Coupar Angus

This place has a population of about 2,929 engaged in the bleach-fields, tanneries, distilleries, and linen factories. It contains three chapels, town hall, schools, public library, meal mills, traces of an old abbey, in which was found an almanac with Arabic figures, dated 1482, and a church, close to which some stone coffins have been discovered.

Spotted a mistake? Suggest a correction on GitHub.